Yoga is the science of living well and hence it should be included in daily life. It works on all aspects related to our life, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual etc. There are many Yoga Stretches for lower back pain and upper back pain. Yoga means to unite or bind. The root of this word is the Sanskrit word yuj which means, To join means to connect on a spiritual level. On a practical level, yoga is a means of balancing and harmonizing the body, mind and spirit. This yoga unity is achieved through the practice of asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, first, karma and meditation. Experimentation is also a way of living and the ultimate purpose in itself.
Yoga first of all benefits on your outer body. Then after outer body yoga works on the mental and emotional levels. As a result of stress and conversation in everyday life, many people suffer from mental problems, so yoga helps to overcome all those problems.
Best Yoga Stretches For Lower Back Pain Or Lower Back Yoga
There are many such yoga asanas and yoga stretches that can get rid of your lower back pain. We will talk about all these yoga asanas one by one and talk about their benefits.
- Supine Twist (Supta Matsyendrasana)
- Cat Cow (Marjaryasana / Bitilasana )
- Downward Facing Dog ( Adho Mukha Svanasana )
- Sphinx Pose (Salamba Bhujangasana)
- Child’s Pose (Balasana)
- Standing Forward Bend (Uttanasana)
Supine Twist (Supta Matsyendrasana)
How to do Supine Twist (Supta Matsyendrasana)
- Lie down on the ground of the first step.
- Raise your legs in the air.
- Now move your legs once to the left and once to the right
- Hold 30 to 60 sec on each side.
Benefits Of (Supta Matsyendrasana)
It lengthens and relaxes your spine. This ease stretches the muscles of the back and leaders. It massages the digestive organs and relaxes every nerve in the abdomen.
Cat Cow (Marjaryasana / Bitilasana )
How to do Cat Cow (Marjaryasana / Bitilasana )
- Get on the ground on your knees and hands and your arms should be straight.
- While exhaling, bring your head towards the chest and make the upper part of the waist in a round form.
- Now while looking at the ceiling, move your head up and round your waist inwards.
- You can do this asana as many times as you like. Just do not rule more than two to 3 minutes in the beginning.
Benefits of Cat Cow (Marjaryasana / Bitilasana )
By doing this asana, your spine and abdominal organs get rest. Relieves back and neck strain and this is one of the best yoga stretches for lower back pain.
Downward Facing Dog ( Adho Mukha Svanasana )
How to Downward Facing Dog ( Adho Mukha Svanasana )
- Come down on your knees on the ground. Your both the ground should be on the hands and the waist should be straight.
- Allow the body weight to fall on your hands and once by taking the right leg and once the left leg back.
- Raise the hips up towards the ceiling and bring the area down to the ground.
- Try to keep your hand straight and also keep the back straight and bring the chest towards the ground as much as possible. While doing this asana, feel the stretch in your back.
- You can do this asana from 8:30 to 60 seconds. Gradually as you will get strength in the body, you can increase the time.
Benefits of Downward Facing Dog ( Adho Mukha Svanasana )
By doing this asana, you get relief from headache, back pain and fatigue. strengthen arms and legs.Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, calves and sides and gives strength to all these nerves.This asana energizes your body. Calms your mind and relieves stress and anxiety.It is a therapy for diseases like high BP, asthma, flatback and sciatica.
Sphinx Pose (Salamba Bhujangasana)
How to Sphinx Pose (Salamba Bhujangasana)
- Lie down on your stomach on the ground.
- straighten your arms along the length of your body.
- Bring hands forward, keep them near your head and slowly raise the chest by putting your body weight on your hands. The whole part of the body below your stomach should not rise from the ground.
- Keeping your toes extended off the ground, bend your back as comfortably as you can.
- While doing this asana, put a total of 5 times breathe in and outside, you can do this asana for 30 to 60 seconds and as your strength increases, you can also increase the time.
Benefits of Sphinx Pose (Salamba Bhujangasana)
By doing this, read on your chest and the stomach gets relief. strengthen the buttocks.Removes your stress and fatigue. Provides relief in sciatica and also helps in getting rid of diseases like asthma.
Child’s Pose (Balasana)
How to Child’s Pose (Balasana)
- Sit on the ground and take both your hands upwards. Make sure you don’t join your palms
- Now while breathing out, slowly bend forward, keep in mind that you have to bow from the joints of flowers and not the waist.
- Place forward until your palms are on the ground and in the last position you have to relax your body.
- You can do this asana for 30 seconds to 5 minutes. As your ability increases, you can also increase the time for this asana.
Benefits of Child’s Pose (Balasana)
By doing this asana, you will go to college and there is a slight stretch in the pieces, but it calms the mind and helps to relieve stress.This asana also relieves your neck pain and relieves back pain.
Standing Forward Bend (Uttanasana)
How to do Standing Forward Bend (Uttanasana)
- Stand straight on the ground and keep both hands at the side.
- Now while exhaling, slowly bend down, keep in mind that you do not have to bend with the support of the waist, but bend through the joints of the butt.
- If you can touch your hand and fingers all the way to the ground, do so or else don’t try to force it with your body.
- Keep in mind that while doing this asana, you do not have to hold your breathe, but slowly take it in and then come to leave it outside. You can do this asana for 30 to 80 seconds and along with getting strength in the body, your time will also be increased.
Benefits of Standing Forward Bend (Uttanasana)
This asana calms your mind and removes tension from your body. Brings strength to your hands free call and calf and is also able to relieve your back pain. Reduces fatigue and anxiety and this asana also relieves your headache and insomnia.