There is so much running in today’s world that most human beings only lack comfort. Human just wants to calm his mind for a while by staying away from this hustle and bustle. To do meditate on all this, meditation is the best example so that you can calm your mind by staying away from all these things.
The meditation benefits of health have proved to be so helpful that if you are in any trouble or you have any problem, then you can get rid of all those problems through meditation and calm your mind. Today the whole world is using meditation so that their health is completely fine. That’s why May 21 is made World Meditation Day.
What is Meditation?
Many people believe that yoga and meditation are both the same thing. But let me tell you that there is a lot of difference between the two because yoga is a physical exercise and on the other hand meditation is a brain exercise. Meditation is such a practice in which you have to meditate and it gives you peace and inner energy. Its purpose is to get your focus and you see your goal. Meditation is not so much walking, but since time immemorial people have been using it for peace and concentration.
Types Of Meditation
There are types of meditation from this unit that will provide you relaxation but their purpose is the same to give you inner peace.
Guided Meditation This meditation is sometimes also called guided imagery because in this you have to take advice from a teacher or guide and he provides you a perfect goal so that you can meditate very well.
Mantra Meditation In this meditation you have to repeat the same word silently so that your distraction goes away and you get peace.
Mindfulness Meditation In this type of meditation, you have to understand the outside world and forget your emotions and thoughts and understand the beauty of the world and the beauty of this meditation. While doing this, you will experience that you feel what is going on in your breath.
Transcendental Meditation In this type of meditation, you speak the word chosen according to you silently and keep speaking it in a specific way. In this meditation, you can achieve inner peace and relaxation without concentration.
We have already made a post on yoga Check from here
How To Meditate
- Choose your location: Choose your location The most important thing is that you need a peaceful environment for meditation, then choose a place where there is less noise.
- Choose the right time: Most people like to do meditation in the morning time but you can also meditate at else times during the day.
- The third and most important point is to stretch your body before doing meditation.
- Meditate now: Slowly inhale and exhale and count each deep breath and repeat this action.
- Keep your mind blank: During meditation, remember that your mind should not be filled with extravagant thoughts, or else your concentration will deteriorate.
- End the meditation: Remember one thing while coming out of meditation, do not open your eyes immediately, you should slowly and slowly move your focus point away and end your meditation
Benefits of Meditation Or Meditation Benefits Of Health
Meditation removes the stress of your mind and mental stress, anxiety and relieves you from many such things. It keep you feeling refreshed as well as maintains your hormonal balance
In meditation, you can control your anger and by doing this you will definitely feel happy. By doing meditation, you can control your emotions and you will find positivity and good in the things around you.
Control blodd pressure
In today’s rush, you all know that taking stress as a brain can increase your blood pressure but don’t worry meditation will help you to control your blood pressure and this is one of the Meditation Benefits Of Health.
Remove Bad thoughts
Through meditation, you can also give up your bad habits because it makes your mind feel very refreshed and your mind goes away from bad things and looks for good things. Doing meditation, controlling your craving and controlling emotions, and eradicating bad habits proves to be artisans in all these things.
Increase in concentration
If you do not feel like doing any work and you are not able to do it with full concentration, then meditation will take your concentration level to a very high level. And you will be able to do all your work with a good concentration
There are many other forms of meditation by which you can keep your body and your mind healthy. By doing meditation, not only you will be able to cure your health but also all those diseases which are causing problems in your life. You will be able to concentrate on your work and meditation help in enhancing your memory.
Good Mental Tips
- Don’t get lost in bad thoughts while meditating
- Keep that your stomach is empty when you meditate
- It is better that you wear loose clothes whenever you meditate
- If you want, you can also keep aromatic flowers and scented incense sticks with you while meditating.
- While doing the meditation, keep in mind that your spine should be absolutely straight, the chest should be out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it possible that we will be able to do meditation without any trainer?
Yes, why not, you can do meditation without any trainer, just you need a silent place and peaceful environment to do meditation.
What should we do if there is vibration in the body while Meditation?
What does it mean that you are not doing Meditate well, whatever energy is generated in your body, it travels here and there and spreads throughout your body and your body gets jerks. So it is better that you balance your body before doing meditation.
Are there advantages as well as disadvantages of meditation?
Yes, there are disadvantages to meditation as well. Many critics have discussed that meditation only motivates you to run away from the world.
Which is the best time for meditation?
It is not written anywhere that you have to do this meditation at any particular time, you can meditate at any time according to you.